What is cosmetic dentistry?
Are you unhappy with the way your smile looks? Have you experienced a traumatic accident that has damaged your smile? Do you wish you could transform these embarrassing imperfections? Then cosmetic dentistry may be perfect for you. Cosmetic dentistry is the specialized field of dentistry that focuses on improving the overall aesthetic of your smile, whether you need to make minor repairs or dramatic changes. You will work closely with Dr. Derek Lowe to determine exactly which of our many cosmetic treatments can be used to help you reach your smile goals.
Is cosmetic dentistry right for me?
Cosmetic dentistry is right for anyone who is interested in feeling more confident in their smile. Generally, our dentist suggests cosmetic dentistry in Fairbanks, Alaska, to:
- Whiten a darkened or discolored smile
- Repair breaks, chips, or cracks
- Perfect irregular or misshapen teeth
- Close large gaps or spaces between teeth
- Lengthen unusually short teeth
- Straighten slightly crooked or overcrowded teeth
- Replace old metal dental restorations
Your journey to a new smile begins with a cosmetic consultation at our dental office. To schedule yours, call us at Alaska Dental Arts today. We look forward to helping you achieve the smile of your dreams!