Your Smile is Your First Impression
Do you visit the dentist regularly – or do you wait until it’s an emergency? We all know how important it is to make regular dental appointments, but in practice it doesn’t always happen. Many people don’t realize just how important the appearance and health of your smile can be.
How Bad Teeth Affect You
- Confidence – your smile is your first impression, so it’s important you feel your best.
- Your breath – there are many causes of bad breath, but teeth can be a major contributor.
- Meal times – got a toothache? Forget about enjoying your dinner, it’s a pain that’s near-impossible to ignore.
What Can I Do?
Every day, people just like you come to our Fairbanks office and select a treatment that gives them a smile to feel proud of. People think the dentist is only for fixing problems, but we offer a wide range or services to both prevent problems as well as aesthetic procedures to bring back the shine to any smile.
Professional Teeth Cleaning
Our teeth-cleaning service will leave your teeth gleaming clean and as smooth as glass. Our state-of-the-art equipment will help you get a brighter smile. Book a teeth-cleaning session today and get all of these benefits:
- Long-lasting clean teeth
- Removes built-on plaque – stop your teeth from feeling rough and unclean
- Makes brushing more effective afterwards
Missing teeth can be very embarrassing. They can be impractical too, making meal times less enjoyable and brushing more difficult.
Dental crowns are the perfect solution for anybody with a damaged or missing tooth, or in fact several teeth – there’s no limit on what can be done. Crowns aren’t anything like dentures, they’re natural-looking and highly durable. They can be fitted over a missing tooth or even a partial tooth.
- A perfect replacement for any number of missing teeth
- Looks completely natural
- Highly durable and stays firmly in place
- Makes brushing easy again
Fillings are important to prevent a cavity from spreading any further. Cavities can be deceptive, appearing to stay the same size on the outside of the tooth, while they spread around the inside of the tooth.
It’s important to come and see us as soon as you suspect you have a cavity – and good news: The sooner you come to see us, the quicker and easier it’ll be.
Implants are the strongest way to secure a crown or bridge. Instead of being secured with cement or glue, the implant acts just like the root of a real tooth. It secures the artificial tooth firmly into your jaw, meaning you can enjoy natural-looking teeth – even if you’ve had teeth removed.
- An ideal solution for somebody to regain their lost smile
- Remarkably more permanent and secure than dentures
- Completely natural looking when crowns or bridges are applied.
What Could a New Smile Do for You?
Whether you think you might have a cavity or you’re self-conscious about your teeth, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. We treat people every day in Fairbanks and offer family, general, cosmetic, and more dental services.
Don’t forget, your smile is your first impression.
Looking for a Fairbanks dentist? Request an appointment online now by clicking here!